1. You do not have to give us any information to use this web-site. However, there may be areas of this site that allow you to volunteer information.
2. Fenchurch Law Ltd. owns the database right to any information collected on this web-site. We will not sell, share, or transfer this information except as set out in this privacy statement.
3. We may use any information collected on this web-site to improve the services that we provide.
4. If you apply for a job or a work placement you will need to provide personal information. Any such application will constitute your consent for Fenchurch Law Ltd. to use this information to assess your application.
5. If you would like to change the information we hold about you, or want your information removed from our database, please let us know in writing.
6. We may revise this privacy statement at any time. Your use of this web-site constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this privacy statement as revised by us from time to time.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, device data, location data and other communication data.
Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, your email address when you register to receive information.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
No cookies used by Fenchurch Law Ltd store personally identifiable data such as:
If you would like to limit or block the usage of cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. These settings differ between browsers. By continuing without disabling cookies we will assume that you are happy to receive them for the purposes described in this policy. If you choose not to allow cookies, the quality of your browsing experience may be reduced. You can opt out of some individual cookies as described below.
Types of cookies
The cookies used in our website are based on the categories found in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie guide.